Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer Shadows

Prime Time Primer Shadows


These tubs of majic are AWESOME! I have heard for years about using a eyelid primer for your eyecolor to stay in place. No matter how I apply my eyecolor or how much or little I use, my eyelid sweat and cause the colors to gather in the crease everytime! Usually by the end of a long day I'm wearing my eyecolor under my eyes, and I do not look nearly as hot as I was this morning when I first applied my eyecolor!

Since right now the Bare Minerals Prime Time Primer Shadows are on sale I thought it would be a great time to try one! I AM GLAD I DID! These things are freakin amazing! I can say freakin right? No one will get mad? Don't get mad, it's a sentence enhancer of how wonderful these primer shadows are! I love them because they STAY IN PLACE! They come in many colors which I love to use to excentuate my blue eyes; Chroma Violet (purple), Racing Green, Bronzed Twig (brown), Sundance (peachy) Gunmetal (silver), and Urban Nature (awesome earthy green that turns purple shimmer depending on light)! Usually their $18 but at the moment their on sale for $12! I tried the Chroma Violet and Gunmetal. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

I put my beautiful face on in the morning. That day I ran around chasing after my kids, worked out, ran errands, and finished the night with Dancing with my girlfriends!

THAT PRIME TIME PRIMER SHADOW STAYED ON ALL DAY AND NIGHT!


When I got home late that night to wash my face and get ready for bed I couldn't believe that the eyeshadow stayed on! It didn't crease (and I'm a very sweaty person, grose) it didn't smear or anything! Just beautiful color all day long. Also if you wanted to you could add your own eyeshadow color ontop of the Primer Shadow and it stays put all day too! I highly recomend this for women who are busy, women who work out, women who sweat, women who dance, hey... my kind of women! Try it for yourself!

 Prime Time Primer Shadows You'll love it too!

Check out bareescentuals.com for discounted items under "Last Chance" or sign up with FAB to get free rewards and discounts!

My name is Julie DeLuna. I am an actress, wife, mommy and your new best friend! I enjoy making videos, fitness, family, make-up, food, being happy, successful, personal development, whatever the heck I like and blogging about it! I also enjoy making people laugh! Hey, life is meant for laughing, loving and living! Check out my Facebook fan page or follow me on Twitter! Because I’m awesome! J Read more of my blogs, click here !

No comments:

Post a Comment