Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bare Minerals Extra Firming Neck Cream


BARE MINERALS EXTRA FIRMING NECK CREAM

 

Bare Escentuals is a company that owns Bare Minerals, Buxom, and MdFormulations. Many women LOVE Bare Minerals for their skin renewing benefits! Did you know that all of their products have some type of skin renewing benefit in it?
 

I am totally excited about this Extra Firming Neck Cream!

I have been waiting for Bare Escentuals to sell it (sorry QVC)! Now... any woman older than me would call me young, of course. But I am realizing that years of smoking has caused me to age way faster than I should! I also realize that taking care of your skin now while you still have your "youthful" appearance will help as you age! When you age your skin loses it's elasticity and the cell turnover. By using products that promote cell turnover your age process slows down. So it's always a good idea to take care of your skin at an early age. I do not have a saggy neck! But, going by genetics, when I get older I will. So I'm starting to take care of my neck bu firming it now.

It Visibly firms, tightens and improves skin texture and smoothness! This extra-firming neck cream is powered by the proprietary ActiveSoilTM Complex. This clinically proven, all-in-one cream targets the special needs of the delicate skin around the neck and décolleté, locks in moisture to restore a youthful, lifted look and helps defend against environmental stressors.

 

Formulated without parabens, synthetic frangrances and artificial oils.

 

$38 Size: 50 mL / 1.7 Fl. Oz.

 

Active Soil Complex:

Increases cell turnover, decreases the size of pores, and puts antioxidants back into your skin.

I'm getting one for me and one for Mom!

 

Here's what other customers have to say about the Extra Firming Neck Cream!

I have loved this product from the start and SO happy it's now available in the stores! It's another FABulous Bare product that you should not be without!”

“I have tried many creams for the neck area. This is by far the best I have had and the price is much better. It is so creamy and rich and it goes on so smoothly. Excellent product!”

“I've been using this product for a couple of years now. I get it auto-delivered in a skincare trio offered by QVC. I have seen a dramatic change in my neck over this time and the great part is that I started seeing a change within weeks of use. Don't pass this one by, ladies! It feels so good that I reapply mid-day for a little "pick-me-up". Thanks, Leslie, for another great weapon in my war against looking my age.”

Ingredients

Water(Aqua/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/ Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate,Soil Minerals, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, SesamumIndicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil,Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Castoryl Maleate, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Algin,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sea Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ns, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eos, Ceramide Eop, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract,Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Leucojum Aestivum Bulb Extract, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides,Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Disodium Edta, Behenic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Cholesterol, Peg-75 Stearate, Ceteareth-25, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Limonene, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide.

If you’re interested in other antiaging Bare Escentuals products like this Extra Firming Neck Cream, check out the rest of my blogs!

Hey! Who doesn’t love a good deal? Join the Bare Escentuals FAB Rewards Program. It's totally free to join, just need an email, they will send you exclusive offers and discounts on products like this! Plus a 15% off sale day once a year helps! Stock up! Also on the BE website in the "search" box, type in the word SAMPLE and you will see samples of some of these items available for a few bucks!

For more of my awesome blogs click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment