Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment


Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment

This groundbreaking nighttime mineral treatment is a concentrated powder formula that replenishes skin while you sleep.  Powered by the Active Soil Complex (same thing in all Bare Minerals skin care and Matte foundation) this treatment is clinically proves to reduce the appearance of pores, increase luminosity, and deliver faster call turnover - resulting in skin renewing benefits. 
 

How to Use

After washing your face at night and applying a moisturizer, buff it on to achieve younger looking, radiant, even toned skin with improved texture. With jar closed shake to get product onto brush, tap off excess product, and buff onto skin in circular motion.

Benefits

Active Soil Complex: maximizes cell turnover, decreas the appearance of fine lines and pores, puts superior antioxidants back into your skin

Ectoin Extract: aids in skins long term moisture retention

Emblica Fruit Extract: offers brightening and anti-inflamatory properties

Vitamis A, C, and E: offers antioxidant protection and proven skin renewing

 

$35 for a try-me size 30 day supply 2g./0.07 oz.

 $60 for a 60 day supply 4.2 g./0.15 oz.

Available in Clear, Light, Medium, and Tan according to your skin tone

Ingredients

Mica, Corn Starch Modified, Illite, Barium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Soil Minerals, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ectoin, Cyclopia Intermedia (Honey Bush) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Roobios) Leaf Extract. (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Here’s what others are saying about the Pure Transformation Night Treatment

“I bought this product and within a week was seeing phenomenal results. I had been using another "drug store" product for helping with redness in the skin and I was at the bottom of the jar and it never corrected anything. This product surprisingly completely helped with this issue. My skin looks so clear and smooth I could actually leave my house without makeup and not feel anxious about it. Even though it is not makeup after I put it on at night my skin automatically looks better as well so walking around the house all evening without makeup and getting an unexpected visitor at the door is not embarrassing.

I love this product and this is definitely going on my must have list for my facial beauty needs going forward”

“I have used bare minerals for years and years, and this is still my favorite. After the first night using it, I noticed a difference in the morning. My pores looked smaller, my skin felt softer, and it seemed to have a radiant glow. I absolutely love it!”

“I have truly enjoyed this product and it's well worth the price. I don't use it every single night, but when I wake in the morning I can tell I wore it the night before. My skin just looks...transformed. It's not the same skin I went the bed with the night before. :) The application leaves my skin glowing and I have to admit I sometimes just wear this in place of foundation. You won't be disappointed with this purchase. There's something about this particular product that will completely amaze you if you just give it a try! =]”

I have oily skin and I LOVE the PURE TRANSFORMATION NIGHT TREATMENT!

Hey who doesn't love a good deal? Join the Bare Escentuals FAB Rewards Program. It's totally free to join, just need an email, they will send you exclusive offers and discounts on products like this! Plus a 15% off sale day once a year helps! Stock up! Also on the BE website in the "search" box, type in the word SAMPLE and you will see samples of some of these items available for a few bucks!
For more of my awesome blogs click here!

I love to review products, blog, and get paid $$$ to do it! Read the rest of my blog pages and see how awesome I am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment