Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bare Minerals Renew and Hydrate Eye Cream


BARE MINERALS RENEW AND HYDRATE EYE CREAM


Bare Escentuals is a company that owns Bare Minerals, Buxom, and MdFormulations. Many women LOVE Bare Minerals for their skin renewing benefits! Did you know that all of their products have some type of skin renewing benefit in it?

 

I am totally LOVING this Renew and Hydrate Eye Cream!

The Renew and Hydrate Eye Cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also deeply hydrates the eye area leaving it feeling refreshed and younger looking. The eye cream leaves the eye area soft and smooth, giving way to luminosity and brightness. Like all of Bare Escentuals skincare products it contains Active Soil Complex which increases cell turnover, decreases the appearance of fine line, and puts superior antioxidants back into the eye area. This also contains Gold Peptide which helps improve elasticity and helps diminish lines and wrinkles for visibly younger looking skin around the eyes. Smoothing peptides help reduce wrinkles and increase moisturization. Also Alpine Skullcap and Elderflower help soothe the eye area.

Formulated without parabens, synthetic fragrances and artificial oils.

$32 Size: 15 mL / 0.5 Fl. Oz.

Active Soil Complex:

Increases cell turnover, decreases the size of pores and fine lines, and puts antioxidants back into your skin.

I'm getting one for me and one for Mom!

Here's what other customers have to say about the Extra Firming Neck Cream!

“I am 60, with bags under my eyes that I could not get rid of. This product gave me instant results. I walked out of the store after using the eye cream, well rested brightener and Stroke of Light, looking at least 10 to 15 years younger. It is amazing!”

“I've used everything from LancĂ´me, Estee, and Dior. I can honestly say that NONE of them gave me the hydration that this cream did. I am turning 50 this year, and have never been one to want to take "20 years" off of my face. I just want my skin to look its best for whatever age I am. This one delivers! As the other reviewers have stated, the reduction in those little lines around the eye corners, was almost immediate, and the hydration lasts all day! (With other creams, by midafternoon, my eyes looked tired and droopy because of dryness.)
Definitely recommend!”

“The area around my eyes look so much better than when I wasn't using eye cream. I was using another one but it did not hydrate my eyes as much as this one does. I love how the area around my eyes have plumped up”

Ingredients

Water/Aqua/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Propanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Soil Minerals, Colloidal Gold, Ceramide 2, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Dipeptide-11, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-18, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Scutellaria Alpina Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Caffeine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl

Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Peg-8, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate

Hey who doesn't love a good deal? Join the Bare Escentuals FAB Rewards Program. It's totally free to join, just need an email, they will send you exclusive offers and discounts on products like this! Plus a 15% off sale day once a year helps! Stock up! Also on the BE website in the "search" box, type in the word SAMPLE and you will see samples of some of these items available for a few bucks!

For more of my awesome blogs click here!
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11 is the reaction product of Acetic Acid and tetrapeptide-11, containing leucine, proline and tyrosine residues. It promotes the cell growth, Syndecan-1 and Collagen XVII synthesis. Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11

    ReplyDelete