Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Vision in Velvet Collection

A Vision in Velvet Holiday Collection

 
OMG! I can not WAIT to get my hands on this collection! All you BE addicts know about the Holiday Exclusive items that are great for the Holidays and gifts, especially collections like Moxie lip gloss collections (Hot to Trot. Cool as Ice) skin care collections Renew and Replenish Skincare Collection (perfect for travelers! TSA approved sizes), plus many more wonderful Holiday Exclusive favorites like the Deluxe Size (extra large) Foundation and many other lovely collections.
 

And of course my favorite! I get one every year (and I share!! ok only some, but I do share!) the VISION IN VELVET COLLECTION 20 (what?) EYECOLORS!

 
Grandma's these are NOT "shimmer" eyecolors! They are light reflective so they have a subtle sheen to them.
 
I was playing with all the colors yesterday and I am so excited to get them... my next paycheck!
 
Dress up in lush, plush, sinfully decadent color. This collection of bareMinerals® Eyecolors lavishes lids with the pure sumptuousness of velvet. Indulge in 10 velvet matte shades for a rich suede finish and 10 velvet satin shades for a soft luminous sheen. Luxuriously touchable and beautifully blendable, these hues can be mixed, matched and layered to create endless irresistible looks.
 

 

Collection includes 20 petite eyecolors:

 
(0.28 g / 0.01 Oz. each)
  • Velvet Blueberry Eyecolor (creamy navy)
  • Velvet Violet Eyecolor (plush lilac)
  • Velvet Pistachio Eyecolor (crushed mint)
  • Velvet Vanilla Eyecolor (warm ivory)
  • Velvet Strawberry Eyecolor (soft wine)
  • Velvet Mauve Eyecolor (matte mauve)
  • Velvet Green Eyecolor (matte green)
  • Velvet Charcoal Eyecolor (matte charcoal)
  • Velvet Espresso Eyecolor (matte espresso brown)
  • Velvet Taupe Eyecolor (matte taupe)
  • Satin Sterling Eyecolor (satin silver)
  • Satin Lilac Eyecolor (satin lilac)
  • Satin Nude Eyecolor (satin nude)
  • Satin Plum Eyecolor (satin plum)
  • Satin Mist Eyecolor (satin mist)
  • Satin Rose Eyecolor (satin rose)
  • Satin Sage Eyecolor (satin sage)
  • Satin Gold Eyecolor (satin gold)
  • Satin Caramel Eyecolor (satin caramel)
  • Satin Peach Eyecolor (satin peach)
Go to www.bareescentuals.com and take a look at HOLIDAY GIFTS!

Don't forget to sign up with the FAB rewards program! It's free and you get great deals, offers, and discounts (plus free stuff! shh!)!

UPDATE!!!

I got this collection the other day in the mail and I must confess...
... I AM LOVING THEM!!!!!!
Usually I get this eye shadow collection to keep a few eyecolors for myself and give the rest out to my friends and family for Christmas.
But this year I can't seam to let go of these colors.
They are so beautiful and gorgeous and I am LOVING the 20 different shades and finishes!
I let Mom pick 2 and I put a side 4 more to give away. Leaving 15 for myself!
If I never buy eyeshadow for the rest of my life this Collection will last me till I die!

I love to blog! And get paid $$$ to do it. Check out the rest of my Blog pages to see how Awesome I am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment